8/18/07

Toni's Drop of Gold


Is it a Coming to Life.. or is it a Magical Fish of Color.. you decide :)





This is for Star who some of you will know as Citlali257 who chose some pictures she took after I asked for some to see what kind of TLLT I might make with pictures chosen for me. We "met" when my blog was a BON. The whole Google BON link was like having a room that suddenly became full of thousands of people all chatting and milling about, but then they filed out except for some.. that I would consider "friends". I think a new definition of friend needs to be made- people you meet, so to speak, online, that you will probably never meet in person but that you can share with creatively.. the nuances of this relationship have been brand new and wonderful in a way only possible online- in the best possible way. Please visit Citlali257's Flickr gallery for some wonderful photographic art and the blog for wonderful stories.

Toni is the pretty fish "model", please click the other pix to see the work of the other photographers who are a part of this :)

5 comments:

karoline in the morning said...

more fabulous collections!

k
:)

Nina said...

I have read (is that the right word?) almost every post since I first visited this blog when it was a BON. And I never commented. Which just made me feel very selfish. The least I can do to thank someone who makes such beautiful posts for me to enjoy each day is comment! So here is a comment to say thank you. Probably won't happen again, but know I am really enjoying your blog.

Citlali said...

OMG, I'm so touched. It's absolutely gorgeous. You've said some sweet things, very true things. Can't say thank you enough for everything. I'm so happy to be your friend. = ]

Marin (AntiM) said...

Imaginary Friends. That's what I call them... and I don't mean that at all derogatorily (is that a word?)... it just separates them from the IRL (in real life) friends I see every day.

Love your stuff.

Dana said...

I would say Magical Fish of Color more than Coming to Life. Although it would fit both...I love the Coming to Life posts, although, as I've said before, there is not a post of yours I do not love...