8/16/07

Suddenly she...


During the moment the mists grew thin and she could see the other side..


...she suddenly decided to come to life.

She cast off the veil, and began to dance...

..and it felt good.

As she spun and felt her flesh growing stronger she heard the warnings from the others. The life of flesh ends, you cannot come back, you will become dust. She paused for a moment.

Suddenly she began to run, as fast as she could away from the voices. And she was gone.

Where is she now? She is that girl you pass on the street with the look of wonder on her face, as if she is seeing everything for the very first time.

8 comments:

Amrita said...

This is so mystical, something I was loking for. I take it as a transistion from life to death...the passing over.

Llama said...

I'd like to think that maybe.. I am that girl!

Thanks for all the smiles! :)

Indeterminacy said...

I have been looking for her - every day.

Weeping Sore said...

I can never decide whether I like your pictures or their stories better. In both cases, it's as if you are seeing everything for the first time. Thanks for today's magical post.

ao tomato said...

i really like this one! thanks for another lovely story.

Chris said...

This is officially my favorite TLLT ever. I try to be that, though sometimes I forget. Just try to look around, try to see everything everyone else just rushes by, and basically act like a tourist everywhere, because really you are.

Anonymous_Miss said...

Beautifull

arieLiesl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.